Tuesday 11 October 2011

BON APPETIT

 I don`t really know why I'm doing this. Maybe because i see all these cupcake blogs, and tell myself, I love baking and eating cupcakes just as much as all these other people do. So why not start a blog of my own ? I might not be as good or knowledgeable as some of these fellow bloggers are, but hopefully Ill get great advice back and grow as a baker!


  I`ve been thinking long and hard about what I want my concept to be, actually just since yesterday night lol. The first thing that came into my mind was the movie, Julie & Julia! I don`t know why, but it just did haha. I want to bake a new cupcake every week! Either my own recipe or cupcakes from my all-time favorite pastry books and online sites. Ill always put the recipe because I HATE IT when I see something yummy online and the recipe isn`t posted GRRRRRR. Ill also explain how it turned out, and what my secret taste testers thought of them. One of them being my toughest judge, ``The Boyfriend.``I still havn`t been able to bake a cupcake that he loves. So far I have a cake he thought was great, and a chocolate cream cheese frosting he liked. Hopefully doing this mini enjoyable challenge of mine, will help me bake Jonathan's favorite cupcake. If not, that will be a whole new concept ill have to try out :) !!!

This week I`m thinking about either baking a chai cupcake with cinnamon frosting from one of my favorite blog sites called Baa Baa, Cupcake.


 Or a cupcake that incorporates coffee in some way. HMMMMM... what to bake, what to bake? Ill have to decide pronto, since we are Tuesday and I only have 5 more days to make a not so easy decision.

Until next time cupcake lovers, hope everyone has an AHHHHHMMMAAAAZING week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment